Experience the snow!
2018 Applications OPEN NOW
Click here for Application and event information
Snow Venture is held each year at the Bogong Rover Chalet and is an awesome opportunity for Venturers to learn how ski or to improve your skiing if you’ve skied before - you will soon learn to ski if you haven't before!
The Bogong Rover Chalet, owned by Victorian Rover Scouts, is located in the spectacular Bogong High Plains 11km ski south of the Falls Creek Ski Resort in Victoria. The Chalet is unlike any other Chalet found on Australia's Snowfields. It has a unique atmosphere where everyone works together as a team to make Snow Venture a great success.
13 - 22 July 2018 (second week of July school holidays)
$780 which includes,
- Return travel to Falls Creek from Adelaide: bus hire & fuel. (We travel 2000km total)
- All meals & accommodation
- Cross country ski hire
The Snow Venture team at email@example.com
- Have experience hiking and carrying a back pack as Snow Venture is a physically strenuous activity.
- Be competent in the Outdoor Skills required by the Venturing Skills Award and have achieved this award.
- Have approval from your Venturer Leader to confirm the eligibility criteria.
- Be over 15, but under 18 years of age on the first day of Snow Venture.
Only 25 places, so don’t miss out!